Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mom is so proud of ME!!!


This week was first week at school. I went for 3 days from 9-1pm. The theme was pond fun. They had someone there from the zoo, we got to learn about tadpoles, ect. Mom got rave reviews from me. ( which was surprising for Mom- I am always trying to get attention from my Mom so I act out some). But, the teacher told me I got along well with everyone, listed, ask to used the bathroom, and ate politely. I did so well that they made an exception for me and are letting me go to vacation bible school in 2 weeks ( you are supposed to be 3).

Below is some of the info that was written on my sheets at the end of the day:

Baron is so happy and had a great day!
Baron is very interested in circle time and our songs. He does a great job and is enthusiastic.
What a joyful boy! Baron got along well With the other boys espically Benjamin. he had fun painting and was very comfortable in the room.

Here is a picture of all his stuff he made at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment