Friday, July 31, 2009

I think we put Mom through the ringer today




Today Mom told us she was going to take us to Bounce U. Well Mom made reservations and showed up with both of us. And the lady told Mom they had to move the time of the preschool bounce ( and they forgot to call her). Mom was NOT happy. But, I was saying how much I wanted to bounce so Mom decided she would take us to Monkey Joe's instead. There is pros and cons to both- but, Mom wanted to do Bounce U as Amelia was jumping and Bounce U is more contained and only for smaller kids. So we made it to Monkey Joe's and we all had a good time. But, Mom was almost in tears when we left. When Amelia was jumping I would not jump in the "baby areas", and I was so excited I would just run to the next thing before Mom could get Amelia picked up. Mom does not like me out of her sight there ( she says it is not safe as there is such bigger kids around). One mom actually told Mom don't worry just let him go. Easier said then done. I don't know how to ask for help, find my Mom, say my name or my Mom's name clear. They do have wristbands that they match up before you can leave the place. We only made it an hour! Amelia had fun the limited time Mom was not running after me. Her pics were not really good. Once we got in the car a Friend called and we met them for lunch. Where I also drove my Mom crazy (getting up out of my chair). Oh well we did have fun and are looking forward to playing outside after naps!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been busy! And it does sound like they had you running around with this bouncy place!! But it looks like you guys had a lot of fun, too. They are such cuties :)

    ReplyDelete