Sunday, July 19, 2009

More Canoe trip






See me picking up the trash. Dad is a fanatic about keeping the water pristine and he was giving me a lecture and leaving no trace. Why he wss setting up camp my job was to walk around and pick up trash. Yep other peoples trash. Dad was sad about it - we found a beer can and water bottle someone had left. We also saw lots of wildlife and I loved telling Mom about it when we got home. I missed my sister a lot and I bought her something at the canoe store before we left. And that was the first thing out of my mouth when I got home. Look what I got for "Baby". Notice at the end my cookie. Was it snack time? Nope that was what Dad got me for breakfast. Amelia had a nice time with Mom. They went to the mall, out to eat, played outside, and went on a walk. But, Mom got kind of bored at home since it was so quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment