Monday, November 2, 2009

Reward Chart





Last night I filled up a 2nd reward chart. This has been the second one in a month! Mom gives me frog stickers for good behavior. Things like getting directly in my carseat and buckling it, going to bed when told, getting dressed by myself, playing nice with my sister, and staying in my chair at meals. My reward is getting to do something "special" with Mom. We leave Amelia and home and just us go out on the town. Last night I had my heart set on picking out a new toy at the Dollar Store. I had told Mom I was going to get another monster truck. ( I know this is bad)--But, once I saw all the new stuff I really wanted this gun that light up. Yes my parents allow me to have toy guns. Don't judge! I just can't point them at people. Then I pick out one for my sister. She loved it when I got home and gave it to her.

On another note. After I picked out my gun. We walked down to Dierbergs to get a gallon of milk. I am usually great in stores and stay real close to Mom. But, last night I had a bad moment and it really upset Mom. As she bent down to check the exp. dates on the milk I went over to some mini donuts and was trying to open them. Mom came over and said no and I was grabbing them so hard the box opened. Needless to say Mom had to buy these donuts. We have never bought anything like this before and Mom does not really want them in the house and I said later I don't even like. Since Mom had to buy the donuts she would not let me get ice cream. She said she spent her ice cream money on donuts. When we got home mom told this story to Dad and it made me very said. I was crying saying I won't let it happen again. I sure don't like to disappoint my Dad ( it's a different story with Mom). But, we did have a nice evening and I will be trying to get some more frog stickers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment