Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving






We had a great Thanksgiving. Tons of food and family stuff. Oma and Opa came for a visit. Grandma also joined us. Along with my Aunt JoAnn and Uncle Buster and 2 of there adorable grandchildren. The meal was fantastic. Nolan smoke a turkey all day, Oma and Opa got a HoneyBake ham, JoAnn made corn, dressing, and a banana desert. I made potatoe cassarole, green beans, pumpkin pies, carrot cakes, 3 types of mini desserts, fruit pizza, cheese ball, little smookies, party rye pizza ( had to make some apps), veggie tray, bread bowl artichoke dip, dill dip, and I am sure I am forgetting some things. We also went to cute our Christma tree down. That was fun and we had really nice weather for it. Thanks to Opa all our Christma lights got hung and the kids have enjoyed going on walks at night to see them.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You outdid yourself...I'm very impressed. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete