Thursday, February 5, 2009

Amelia






Some people tend to think that Mom does not take enough pics of me. Well that is because I am spoiled and getting held a lot. But, today I wanted to post some pics from today. I had to nap well as Mom took me shopping. We had such a great time together. Mom even let me help pick out the stuff for our valentine parties next week. Mom is making us gift baskets ( don't tell Baron), sugar cookies, and ice cream cupcakes. Then she is making treat bags for our friends. We have started our coutdown till the fun next week.

We also think Mom is a bit nuts and serious abotu her running comeback. Today she ran 5.5 miles at the gym this morning. then her friend called and asked if she would run with her after we went to bed and she ran another 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment