Saturday, February 14, 2009

What was Mom Thinking





Mom had this great idea yesterday. She talked to a friend in the morning and deceided to take us to the park after naptime to play. My Mom's friend has a boy 6 months older then me and a girl a month older then Amelia. So we have perfect playtime together. Well they said it is supposed to be 50 degrees. Mom thought 50 in Feb. in Missouri we won't even need coats ( just jackets). I think Mom under estimated the 30 mile hour wind gusts. It was so cold I had my hand in my pockets the whole time. I fell 3 times since I refused to take my hand out and amelia's lips were blue. You might even notice my friend Drew has on a purple coat- well his Mom left his at home too and he was wearing his Mom's. Next time Mom tries to take us to the park - I am checking the weather channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment