Thursday, February 26, 2009

Zoo






Yesterday it was 70 degrees, Too bad it is not going to stay- it is supposed to be 20 over the weekend. Mom took advantage of the nice weather and took us to the zoo. We were both good. It was hard for Mom to get good pics as I did not understand turn around and face the camera ( I just wanted to look at the animals). Mom also said it was hard to balance both kids and the camera. We even got to take the train. The St. Louis zoo is the number 1 zoo in the US and we loved it. We have not been since Amelia was itty bitty. Amelia even got to sit in the front of the stroller. Mom brought a picnic lunch. Much better than paying 9 bucks for Sams Club quality! We had yogurt, turkey and cheddar sandwich, grapes, and pasta salad. What a fun day. mom said it will be a few days for her to recover from all the activity. Amelia fell asleep after the train ride. And we both slept the way home. maybe Mom will get a nap! Mom also think it's funny that I have friends. When I was getting on the train I heard someone saying my name. Turns out it was a friend from the gym. His Mom and my Mom work out at the same place. I think they know each other. And we also ran into our neighbor. So I got to lok at some animals with Lexi and Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment