Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look I Have Friends Too






Tonight was fun for me as my parents had their friends Scott and Jessica over for dinner. They have a little boy Josh that is 1 month younger then me. We had fun playing together and we even included my brother Baron in the fun! We had a delicious dinner of Lasagna, garlic bread with provel cheese, and Italian salad. And Jessica brought her world famous death by chocolate trifle. Yummy! And we all ate to much. My Dad has know Scott since he was like 14. And my Mom has know them since college.

Mom is also still doing good with her running. She got up early this morning to run with a friend and ran a little over 8 miles. Her friend ran 14 - but she could not talk mom into that! Just this week alone she ran 35 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment