Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taco Bell and eating




Since we were out so long swimming Mom took me to Taco Bell. it has been along time since I have been there. And I love it. I told Mom she looks funny with a camera at the Bell ( what has she never took me out of the house before). But, she wanted to share some pics.

Also, Mom said I must be going through a growth spurt as she can't keep me full. Today I woke up at 6am and ran to the fridge asking for cheese ( Mom did not let me have any). She is kind of mean! For breakfast I ate a banana, 2 pieces of toast with Jam, and 2 bowls of cereal. ( I saw mom eating cereal so I thought I better ask for that). Then when she dropped Amelia off at the sitters she also watched me for 10 minutes so Mom could walk our dog ( to cold for me). And when she came in the sitter said I was hungry. In the time Mom was gone I ate a whole yogurt and an English muffin. Then for lunch I ate a whole bean burrito. Mom said if I keep this up I will have to get a job!

It's a good thing I exercise.

Mom is also happy to report that I am now napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment