Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 Parks 2 Days!!






Sounds like a promo with Six Flags. But, no it is just our Mommy trying to show us a fun time. Daddy is gone this weekend and I really miss him so Mom keeps us busy with lots of fun. Yesterday we went to Fenton park with my friend Liam and he has a new brother named Eagan. He is very cute and came from Korea and has only been in the US for a week! He is a month younger than Amelia. After the park we went out to eat together.

Today we went to Suson Park which we have not been to in awhile. Mom is going to have to start going there more as it was under 10 mins away. It is a special park with lakes, animals, and a great play area. We even had a picnic lunch. This outing we were joined by Mom's friend Jessica and her son Josh who is a month younger than Amelia. So I can't play with him yet. we had a fun time. But, had to leave kind of sudden. I had taken the lid off of Mom's water bottle and she did not notice it was not on all the way. So she managed to pour a whole bottle of cold water on Amelia ( Mom did not have a change of clothes). Oh well we had to get home for naps.

I wonder what we will do after naps.

Mom said she needs to do some Easter shopping- but, I have been asking to do my tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment