Friday, April 10, 2009

I like pizza like my Dad



I have had pizza before. But, yesterday to celebrate the early weekend Mom went and got Imo's pizza and surprised Daddy. I loved it just as much as my Dad. I ate 5 pieces ( Imo's is thin- but that is still a lot of a baby). Plus veggies.

Well we did not do a lot this week just played outside and had a few play dates. Mom has been trying to get everything ready for the bunny to visit. Dad was off today but the weather was awful so we stayed home with Dad and Mom shopped. It was fun.

Mom also had her 2nd Pampered Show this week and it was a big success. Even more important she got out of the house for 3 hours!!! She booked 3 more shows off of this one and has 2 shows next week.

On a side note when Mom went shopping she bought some new clothes and she was able to wear a size 4! Mom is not sure how since she still weighs more from Amelia and he stomach is still like a mom tummy. Maybe they were sized wrong.

We have a busy weekend planned. Easter egg hunt, church, Cards game, coloring easter eggs.

1 comment:

  1. You skinny little thing! I cannot wait to see you guys next weekend!

    ReplyDelete