Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can it get any worst And Amelia's Checkup

As most of you know Mom has been dealing with me all week! I have a ear infection and I am not like most kids. When I don't feel well I like to make it heard. It is horrible. Mom says I am very dramatic and she is missing her cute sweet boy. After dealing with this all week. Mom took Amelia for her one year check up. The good news is she is super healthy and the doctor was very impressed. She says like 8 words, is very close to walking ( scared I will push her down) , and just super cute.

She weighs 20 lbs 11 oz 45%
and her height is 30 inches 93%

She is tall and skinny and they are the same percentages she has been trending towards. It just weird how much smaller she is then I was -I was over 20 lbs at 6 months.

But, her is the kicker. She had to get three shots and she was getting really worked up and during the second shot she threw up on Mom. Yep, just threw up on Mom. Like it is not bad enough that Mom had to hold her down and then she had to leave with throw up on her. The great part of being a stay at home mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment