Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Part 1






Well Easter is maybe not off to the best start. As daddy put it give your son tons of Jelly Beans and try to make me sit still in church. Dad told Mom in church that maybe next year I can chase my jelly beans with Red Bull. We did not even get any pics really...... Mom's camera was dead and Amelia had the cutest dress on with her intial on it. Then the Easter Bunny forgot batteries for one of my toys. So Mom ran into Walgreens on the way to church and bought new ones. But, when we got home our game still would not work as the cheap Walgreens brand batteries are not strong enough. Dad just laughed as he said if he would of saw that is what Mom bought he would of said something. I guess Dad has had this happen before.

But, in our baskets. We got a little bit of candy, a bubble blower ( I broke mine from last year), the game Elefun ( which if you have a toddler they will enjoy), and Amelia got her own kids lawn chair.

We are going to have our egg hunt after naps. Dad is going to Mow during our naps. But, we won't have our cute clothes on anymore. Mom changed up to play clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment