Sunday, September 6, 2009

Riding

Thanks to Oma and Opa I am really good at balance stuff. I ride a bike without training wheels. I have done it so much my tires are getting balled. And whenever someone sees it they are in shock. On my bike I go over curbs, do mini jumps. We play outside a lot so I get lots of practice. On Friday my neighbor firends were outside playing on scoters so I wanted to try. So Mom remebered that one of the neighbors had given me a hand me down scooter- but Mom had put it in the basement thinking no way can he do that that. Well Mom got it out and took a video of my first time doing it. Pretty good for the first time. By the end of the night I am going around the neoghbood and doing really good. I still love my bike. But, what's wrong with some varaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment