Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Since Last week ( way behind)






We have been behind here. Since my last post we have: I went to the Cards game- This was special as Mom joined us. They got a sitter for Amelia so just the three of us could enjoy the game. Such a fun time.
I got to ride on on motorcycle with a neighbor. Don't worry they went slow . This concerns Mom as I love this kind of stuff. It is not really Mom's thing.

Saturday was a whirlwind. We went to the Brennecke B-day party. Clark will be 2 in Sept and William turned 4 in July. They combined their family b-day. It was at the zoo and it was fun. We were sad Andy was not there- they are moving and he is out of town for his job. Becky has been mommy's best friend for the last 15 years and mommy is sad they are moving to New Orleans soon. They had animal bingo with prizes, train rides, Imo's pizza, and great cake.

If that was not enough we came home for quick naps and I left with Daddy to go to another Cards game. Daddy went with Scott our Friend ( Daddy forgot to take pics). It is great since I don't need a ticket till I am 3. Scotty had a tailgate with us. We even played wiffle ball in the parking lot. Then after the game Dad took me to HotShots with the guys for wings.

Then on Monday Dad took a vacation day and gave Mom the day off. His work is about to get even busier as he just got a new job - promotion at work. He took us to the park and we played on the playground, played soccer, and played in a creek. Mom used the morning to get sort of caught up at home. Then we came home for lunch and Amelia went down for a nap. And Dad took me fishing. Thank goodness we had a camera as I caught a REALLY BIG FISH. It was a Large Mouth bass. We were just catching sun fish and I was really the little fish in when my pole started really bending. Dad was so surprised as this big fish must of went to eat the small fish and I got it. I actually reeled it in myself.

Then on Tuesday Mom took us to the Magic House. WE love it there. We did not go much this summer as it was to busy. Mom gets kind of spoiled going to things when it is not busy. Mom was so surprised how fearless Amelia. She went down this slide that I just started doing a few months ago. And she climbed across a balance beem 2 stories up ( there is ropes on the side so you don't fall). It is pretty scary. Then we went out for lunch. Naps for all

No comments:

Post a Comment