Sunday, September 27, 2009

Suson Park






Today we met Becky and her boys William and Clark at Suson park for a great morning of fun. Suson is really close to our home and amazing. They have a great play area and tons fo farm animals to look at. Don't tell the workers Mom even let Amelia and I pet one of the small horses on the back. I really want to ride it! Does anyone know where Mom can buy me a real horse at? Amelia and I love animals. We had such a great time and after all the fun we all went to Chevy's for lunch. It was great to see my friends. Becky's husband is in New Orleans already since they are moving there. So both of our Dad's were gone!

Mom says I am saying funner things every day. Last night as we were getting back to bed - I saw some friends outside. And I said " Mom my friends are outside can i go out and play with them"

Also, (Thanks to Becky for getting the stuff at the teacher store) is starting a new chart for me. She is having some issues with me. Most say it is normal. But, it is taking a toll on Mom. Sometimes I am mean to her and my sister and don't want to listen. So I am going to get a sticker chart and when I do something good Mom is going to give me a sticker and if I do something bad I have to lose a sticker. If I fill up my whole chart I get to do something special. I get to pick: It could be staying up late, going out for ice cream, a little toy, ect.

It is getting harder for Mom to get good pictures while chasing us both. You know how Mom makes things harder on herself by not using stroller very much.

Also, My sister is crazy on the playground. She would even go down 8 foot slides. No fear. I was scared!

1 comment:

  1. I understand trying to get pictures while keeping track of two kiddos...it's a challenge! Crazy that Amelia has no fear - good luck! It's funny that they have such different little personalities.

    ReplyDelete