Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What do you think?




So we really like Halloween in our house. I usually have the costumes bought in Aug. But, this year I am WAY behind. I like to do matching ( coordinating) things for the kids. ( they are only small once-even if it is chessy) But, I am having no luck. I find something cute and then it does not come i small enough for Amelia or big enough for Baron. Plus Baron is kind of to the stage that he wants to get what he likes. SO last night I pulled out his costume from last year ( bat) and he says he loves it and wants to wear it. It is size 2t/3t and he is a 4t. I think it will work. The sleeves are too short and it bugs me! But, it's only for a few nights. So maybe I should just use that for Baron and buy Amelia something new ( but I can't think of anything for her to match the bat). What do you think? Should I use the bat?

No comments:

Post a Comment