Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baron's first day of summer school

Baron had his first day of school. He loved it and had a great day. I asked him a ton of questions when he got home. He made friends, knew when to get off the bus as he recognized the subdivision, played well, did well on the bus, and really liked the 3 recesses!

He was so ready. But, Amelia and I really missed him. It's kind of boring without him.

It's really early in the morning so I have to wake him up. I feel pretty bad about that and him missing other fun summer stuff. I just keep telling myself it's not even a full month. He had baseball last night so we didn't get home till 9pm so hopefully he is not to tired. But, I thought he would be tired yesterday. Nope!!! We are getting up in enough time for hot Breakfest and walking to the bus stop. It's 1/3 of a mile away. I


Amelia was so happy to see him get off the bus. She ran and hugged him, held his had, and she made presents to give to him when he got home














just don't like the idea of driving there. That is what everyone does. Time just went by too fast.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment