Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful day today. I woke up early and went on a nice run at Grant's trail. It's my favorite place ever!! Then I stopped by Target to get a plastic tote. I had an organization item I wanted to do

Then I came home to two happy kids and a hubby that cooked me Breakfest. My second for the day as I ate before I ran. Ha! The kids had made me wonderful handmade gifts at school. Then they loved the gift giving so much they kept making new gifts and giving them to me. These were their prized items. A few stuffed animals and an American girl doll. They always put jewels on it for me. So sweet ( of course I did put their stuff back in the rooms)

Then we just played around the house. Also Baron had baseball practice. It was so fun as his coach had a mom against son kickball game. Wow those boys are athletic. I'm still a little bummed that kids got me out twice.

Also, the kids and Nolan took me out for awesome ice cream. Gotta live Maggie Moo's.

Also , Baron fixed Amelia's hair for me. He actually does a good job. Then he helped dress/pick out an outfit for her. Of course for 90 degree weather he picked out a brown and orange fall fancy dress with hot pink leggings. But, it was perfect in my book!!


Candle holder











Notice the tag he made for this "gift"














The only thing that would of made the day better would of been if my mom was closer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment